In this video, I’m sharing the three journaling methods I’m using in 2022 to boost my creativity and productivity and stay on track with my goals and projects. Two I’ve been keeping for years (one inspired by Benjamin Franklin’s daily schedule, the other by John Steinbeck’s notebooks). The third is completely new.
Do you keep a journal? Or are you planning on keeping a journal this year? What are your favorite journaling methods? Let me know in the comments.
If you enjoy the video, be sure to give it a thumbs up on YouTube and subscribe to the channel. This will encourage YouTube to share the video with more people. Thanks so much!
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS VIDEO:
- 📝 My blog post about Benjamin Franklin’s daily schedule: https://nicolebianchi.com/benjamin-franklin-daily-schedule/
- 📝 My blog post about my journals: https://nicolebianchi.com/journals/
- 📝 A peek into the notebooks of famous writers: https://nicolebianchi.com/how-to-keep-writing-notebook/
- 📚John Steinbeck’s journals of The Grapes of Wrath: https://amzn.to/3Kdpk0Q (affiliate link)
- 💻 Day One: https://dayoneapp.com
- 💻 Evernote: https://evernote.com
- 📬 My email newsletter, The Inkwell: https://nicolebianchi.com/newsletter/