In this video, I share an 8-step process that will help you write a fantastic essay, article, or blog post fast, whether your deadline is in a few days or tomorrow morning. ✍️ 😅
I use this process for all of the nonfiction pieces I work on (blog posts, memoir essays, and more). If you have more time to work on your piece, you can devote more time to each step. I definitely recommend spending more time on your paper if you can. Often I’ll devote an entire day or more to each individual step if I’m not working on a tight deadline. Hope this video helps you!
I hope you enjoy the video! It would be awesome if you could give it a thumbs up and leave a comment on YouTube. This helps me know you are enjoying these videos. Do you have any more tips for writing a gripping inciting incident?
Also make sure to subscribe to my channel if you haven’t already!
I’ve just started making YouTube videos and really appreciate your support. I hope the video inspires you with your writing. Thanks for watching!
**RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS VIDEO**:
- 🎥 Writing in Your Head Strategy (video): https://youtu.be/rH1Tpwb4WS0
- 📝 Thesis Statement Formulas: https://nicolebianchi.com/one-sentence-synopsis
- 📝 Timed Writing (Pomodoro Technique): https://nicolebianchi.com/anthony-trollope-timed-writing-strategy
- 📝 7-Step Editing Checklist: https://nicolebianchi.com/edit-writing
- 📚 ProWritingAid (affiliate link): https://prowritingaid.com/?afid=4955
- 📬 My email newsletter, The Inkwell: https://nicolebianchi.com/newsletter/