I’m excited to share a new video with you today!
You can click on the CC button for subtitles. In this video, I’m looking at a fascinating writing concept that will help you strengthen your storytelling as a fiction or nonfiction writer. I dive into how this concept is used in modern films like Iron Man 3 as well as classics of cinema including It’s a Wonderful Life and Casablanca.
Thanks so much to an email subscriber for suggesting this topic.
The conflict triangle will help you:
- Write a gripping plot so readers care about your protagonist.
- Develop a convincing character arc for your protagonist so that they have an unforgettable transformation.
- Weave a compelling message into your story that impacts readers on an emotional level.
If you enjoy the video, be sure to give it a thumbs up on YouTube and subscribe to the channel. This lets me know that you found the video helpful and also encourages YouTube to share it with more people on the platform. Thank you!
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS VIDEO:
- 🎥 The Ladder of Abstraction (video): https://youtu.be/-UG8StLBiek
- 📬 My email newsletter, The Inkwell: https://nicolebianchi.com/newsletter