Effective Website Messaging:
Give me 60 minutes, and I’ll help you clarify your website’s messaging to get more email subscribers, clients, and customers!
If you’ve tried hundreds of exercises to define your niche and target audience (hey, you even know what drink they’d order at the local coffee shop), but you don’t know how to boil all that down into concise messaging you can use on your website…
If you’re struggling to explain what you do in a way that will make your target audience understand the value of what you’re offering and want to work with you…
If you’re marketing like crazy — writing blog posts, guest posts, and social media posts — but your efforts aren’t paying off, and you’re worried you don’t know the right words to use to reach your target audience…
Then the Effective Website Messaging strategy call is for you.
What you’ll get (and why you should sign up):
When you sign up for the Effective Website Messaging strategy call, you get to borrow my brain for a one hour 1-on-1 live video call where we’ll work together to craft compelling messaging for your website homepage.
With the Effective Website Messaging strategy call, you’ll:
- Get the key to understanding your audience’s frustrations, hopes, and dreams. We’ll use it to write messaging that resonates with them and makes them think you’ve read their mind.
- Discover the single most important section of your website and how to optimize it to make a strong first impression. It contains just two sentences, but they are essential for grabbing the attention of website visitors.
- Learn how to identify the words that are repelling your website visitors (Hint: they’re jargon words, and you’ll discover what to say instead!). This is the easiest way to transform your words from stiff and rambling to concise, conversational, and compelling.
- Discover what to never write as your website headline, and why (If you get this wrong, visitors will leave your website within seconds and you’ll never hear from them again.)
- Get the exact template to follow to turn your website homepage into a high-converting ad for your business and attract ideal clients to your email list.
What is this worth?
The 60-minute call costs just $357 (way less than the cost of many online courses and way more valuable because you’re getting recommendations tailored just for you and your website).
And as a special bonus gift, I’ll also give you a free copy of my eBook mini-course How to Grow Your Email List (a $24.99 value).
You’re 100% safe to try this out.
I’ll first talk with you over email to make sure it’s a good fit.
It’s decision time.
How many potential customers, clients, and email subscribers is your confusing messaging chasing away?
Imagine if you had a website that effectively communicated your message so that you attracted more email subscribers, clients, and customers.
What are you waiting for? Let’s get started right now.
Here’s what to do:
Step 1. Fill out this application form to let me know a little more about you and how I can best help you.
Step 2. Watch your email for a reply from me. We’ll make sure we’re the perfect fit before you commit.
Step 3. Then we’ll get started! If you decide to work with me, I’ll tell you the exact steps for scheduling your Effective Website Messaging strategy call. If you decide not to work with me or if we aren’t a perfect fit, I’m happy to share other resources to help you get what you need.
Sample Websites I’ve Designed
(Click to View)
Kind Words from Several of My Clients
Nicole was a life-saver. I’ve spent the past three years frustrated, trying to figure out how to communicate what I did. I’m great at doing what I do, but struggled explaining it to other people. She helped me finally get clear about my message and who my audience is. She was patient and went above and beyond in working with me. Her input helped me take my current sales page to a whole new level. People are signing up! And one of my target audience said she felt like I was speaking right to her!
– Katherine Martin, creativeworldchangers.com
– Michael Gehron, author of Fall Line at michaelgehron.com
Nicole worked hard to redesign my website, improve its position and enhance the display of information. Her work was honest, thoughtful, diligent. I am very pleased with the results. Top qualities: Great Results, Personable, Good Value.
– Howard Pobiner, Attorney at Law
Thank you for the excellent work you did in putting together my website. I am truly pleased with the entire site and fully confident it will accomplish its intended goal. From the initial conversations we had which allowed me to share my vision for the site with you, to the many ideas you offered along the way, I appreciate so much how you worked with me each step of the way…You showed great patience and helpfulness during the various design stages…I would definitely recommend you to anyone who is looking to have a website built.
– Tony Aguilar, pastor at Christ the King Church
Great job. The design took my breath away. The site is working beautifully. I absolutely love it.
– William Dunmyer, blogger and film critic
It was a pleasure working with Nicole. When you’re new to the process of web development, it is good to work with someone like Nicole. She listens, understands and implements ideas with ease. My website looks amazing.
– Simone Nichols, J.Crew personal shopper and blogger