Let Me Help You Write Powerful and Persuasive Words That Sell
Are you struggling to make your writing more conversational and compelling so it will connect emotionally with your audience?
Second guessing everything you write on your website, in your marketing campaigns, or in that first draft of your book?
Feeling frustrated when trying to write sales copy that doesn’t sound super pushy and “salesy” but will still get people to buy?
Hi, I’m Nicole Bianchi. As a direct response copywriter, communications strategist for businesses, and a writing teacher,
I’m here to help you turn your words into magic.
• The kind of magic that makes your prospective clients and customers smile with delight because they feel like they’re reading a letter from a friend, not sales copy.
• The kind of magic that makes their jaws drop because you’ve described their frustrations, hopes, and dreams so well it’s as if you read their minds.
• The kind of magic that allows you to communicate so precisely and compellingly how your product, service, or lead magnet will help them that they eagerly click the ‘buy now’ or ‘subscribe’ button.
Okay, sure, it’s not actually magic, but it does feel magical.
Whether you’re an online business owner, entrepreneur, author, coach, consultant, freelancer, blogger, or just all around amazing person…
I’m here to help you write words that connect with your audience so you can build a profitable and successful business while making a positive difference in your audience’s lives.
Let’s make your writing connect emotionally and persuade with confidence!
During the writing critique, you’ll get personalized edits on your writing (a sales page, blog post, chapter in a book, website page, etc.) that will help you make your words tightly focused and compelling.
You’ll discover how to:
- Infuse your writing with warmth and personality that wins the trust of your readers
- Hook your readers and delight them with captivating storytelling
- Emphasize your product’s uniqueness and make your copy stand out
- Craft irresistible headlines and calls to action that persuade without being salesy
- Turn a product’s features into attention-grabbing benefits that make readers eager to buy
Need compelling direct response sales copy, website copy, brand strategy, or a professional WordPress website designed to engage your readers and customers?
This is the place to contact me for ongoing projects.
I am a trained direct response copywriter through Ray Edwards’ Copywriting Academy. I also have been certified by Digital Marketer as a Direct-Response Copywriting Specialist in a course taught by Pam Foster, the Director of Copywriting Training for AWAI.
However, my most valuable experience has come from hands-on copywriting work. With over ten years of experience designing websites, writing for the web, and growing my own online audience, I can help you:
- Optimize your website for lead-generation (that means when visitors come to your website, more will join your email list or consider purchasing your product)
- Craft compelling website copy that builds trust and authority with your online audience
- Write effective sales pages, landing pages, and email sequences that sell with personality, honesty, and integrity
I strictly limit the number of clients I work with. When you hire me, you get my undivided attention.
Kind Words from Several of My Clients
Nicole was a life-saver. I’ve spent the past three years frustrated, trying to figure out how to communicate what I did. I’m great at doing what I do, but struggled explaining it to other people. She helped me finally get clear about my message and who my audience is. She was patient and went above and beyond in working with me. Her input helped me take my current sales page to a whole new level. People are signing up! And one of my target audience said she felt like I was speaking right to her!
– Katherine Martin, creativeworldchangers.com
– Michael Gehron, author of Fall Line at michaelgehron.com
Nicole worked hard to redesign my website, improve its position and enhance the display of information. Her work was honest, thoughtful, diligent. I am very pleased with the results. Top qualities: Great Results, Personable, Good Value.
– Howard Pobiner, Attorney at Law
Thank you for the excellent work you did in putting together my website. I am truly pleased with the entire site and fully confident it will accomplish its intended goal. From the initial conversations we had which allowed me to share my vision for the site with you, to the many ideas you offered along the way, I appreciate so much how you worked with me each step of the way…You showed great patience and helpfulness during the various design stages…I would definitely recommend you to anyone who is looking to have a website built.
– Tony Aguilar, pastor at Christ the King Church
Great job. The design took my breath away. The site is working beautifully. I absolutely love it.
– William Dunmyer, blogger and film critic
It was a pleasure working with Nicole. When you’re new to the process of web development, it is good to work with someone like Nicole. She listens, understands and implements ideas with ease. My website looks amazing.
– Simone Nichols, J.Crew personal shopper and blogger