How exciting! You clicked on my ‘work with me’ page.
I want to keep this fun so how about a magic trick?
Let’s see if I can guess why you’re interested in working with me…
• You keep getting stuck when writing words for your website and aren’t sure how to explain what you do in a concise and compelling way. Your words sound stiff and rambling — not like your voice at all!
• Or you’re marketing like crazy – writing blog posts, guest posts, and social media posts – but your email list is growing at a snail’s pace and no one is buying your products and services when they land on your website.
• Or maybe you’re struggling to write sales copy that doesn’t sound super pushy and “salesy” but will still make your ideal clients understand the value of what you’re offering and want to work with you.
Did I guess right?
Yes, I know. I got way too many guesses.
And I’ll admit it. I’m really not that good at magic tricks.
But if you nodded ‘yes’ to any of the descriptions above…
I can help you turn your words into magic.
The kind of magic that makes your prospective clients and customers smile with delight because they feel like they’re reading a letter from a friend, not sales copy.
The kind of magic that makes their jaws drop because you’ve described their frustrations, hopes, and dreams so well it’s as if you read their minds.
The kind of magic that allows you to communicate so precisely and compellingly how your product, service, or lead magnet will help them that they eagerly click the ‘buy now’ or ‘subscribe’ button.
Okay, sure, it’s not actually magic, but it does feel magical.
And because you’ve read this far, I’m going to let you in on the secret to writing words like that.
In his book This Is Marketing, Seth Godin observes that marketing is most effective when we understand “our customers’ worldview and desires so we can connect with them.”
Yes, it’s as simple as that.
If the words on your website don’t reflect your customers’ worldview and desires, all of your marketing efforts will fail.
Your words will repel potential new customers and clients rather than resonate with them.
This leads to a website that’s a very expensive hobby rather than a profitable business.
That’s where I come in.
I help you find the magic words so you’re speaking the language of your target audience.
As a direct response copywriter (fancy lingo for someone who writes the words for ads), I specialize in helping you capture your voice and effectively communicate your message.
Together, we’ll make sure the messaging on your website is clear and confident so you can attract a flood of new email subscribers, clients, and customers.
As you can imagine, this kind of writing is very powerful.
That’s why I only work with clients who believe in the following two principles:
First, you believe that your product or service must genuinely help people.
You aren’t building a business just for the money. You’re passionate about the work you do and want to help make people’s lives better.
Second, you believe you shouldn’t have to sacrifice your integrity (or your true voice!) in order to make a sale or get new subscribers on your email list.
You don’t want to use unethical mind manipulation techniques. You want warm and engaging copy on your website that’s honest and friendly while still being persuasive and compelling.
Does that sound like you? Yes? Wonderful!
Whether you’re an online business owner, entrepreneur, coach, consultant, freelancer, blogger, or just all around amazing person…
I’m here to help you write words that connect with your audience so you can build a profitable and successful business while making a positive difference in your audience’s lives.
Here are the three different ways that we can work together:
The First Step to Building A Successful Brand Online
When you sign up for the 60-minute Effective Website Messaging strategy call, we’ll work together to craft compelling messaging for your website homepage to get more email subscribers, clients, and customers.
With the Effective Website Messaging strategy call, you’ll:
Get the key to understanding your audience’s frustrations, hopes, and dreams.
Discover the single most important section of your website and how to optimize it to make a strong first impression.
Learn how to identify the words that are repelling your website visitors (Hint: they’re jargon words, and you’ll discover what to say instead!).
Let’s make your writing connect emotionally and sell with confidence!
When you sign up for a copy critique, you’ll get personalized edits on your writing (a sales page, blog post, website page, etc.) that will help you take your words from weak and rambling to tightly focused and compelling.
- How to write copy that hooks your readers and is a delight to read
- How to emphasize your product’s uniqueness and make your copy memorable
- How to craft irresistible headlines and calls to action that persuade without being salesy
- How to turn a product’s features into attention-grabbing benefits that make readers eager to buy
- How to infuse your copy with warmth and personality that wins the trust of your readers.
Need compelling direct response sales copy, website copy, brand strategy, or a professional WordPress website designed to engage your readers and customers?
This is the place to contact me for ongoing projects.
I am a trained direct response copywriter through Ray Edwards’ Copywriting Academy.
With over ten years of experience designing websites and writing for the web, I can help you:
- Optimize your website for lead-generation (that means when visitors come to your website, more will join your email list or consider purchasing your product)
- Craft compelling website copy that builds trust and authority with your online audience
- Write effective sales pages, landing pages, and email sequences that sell with personality, honesty, and integrity
I strictly limit the number of clients I work with. When you hire me, you get my undivided attention.
Sample Websites I’ve Designed
(Click to View)
Kind Words from Several of My Clients
Nicole was a life-saver. I’ve spent the past three years frustrated, trying to figure out how to communicate what I did. I’m great at doing what I do, but struggled explaining it to other people. She helped me finally get clear about my message and who my audience is. She was patient and went above and beyond in working with me. Her input helped me take my current sales page to a whole new level. People are signing up! And one of my target audience said she felt like I was speaking right to her!
– Katherine Martin, creativeworldchangers.com
– Michael Gehron, author of Fall Line at michaelgehron.com
Nicole worked hard to redesign my website, improve its position and enhance the display of information. Her work was honest, thoughtful, diligent. I am very pleased with the results. Top qualities: Great Results, Personable, Good Value.
– Howard Pobiner, Attorney at Law
Thank you for the excellent work you did in putting together my website. I am truly pleased with the entire site and fully confident it will accomplish its intended goal. From the initial conversations we had which allowed me to share my vision for the site with you, to the many ideas you offered along the way, I appreciate so much how you worked with me each step of the way…You showed great patience and helpfulness during the various design stages…I would definitely recommend you to anyone who is looking to have a website built.
– Tony Aguilar, pastor at Christ the King Church
Great job. The design took my breath away. The site is working beautifully. I absolutely love it.
– William Dunmyer, blogger and film critic
It was a pleasure working with Nicole. When you’re new to the process of web development, it is good to work with someone like Nicole. She listens, understands and implements ideas with ease. My website looks amazing.
– Simone Nichols, J.Crew personal shopper and blogger