After many long nights of writing, formatting, and editing, I’m excited to announce that my new eBook How to Grow Your Email List: A Step-by-Step Guide for Writers is now available to purchase.
If you haven’t read the recent posts on my blog, you might be wondering, “Why is an email list so important?”
Here are four reasons why every writer needs an email list:
• An email list is 100% owned by you. Your following on social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or Medium could disappear overnight if your account gets suspended or the social media site shuts down.
• Email is one of the best ways to keep in touch with your readers and let them know when you create something new, whether that’s a blog post or a short story. Hundreds of updates clutter social media feeds, and your readers might miss yours. Email, however, lands directly in a reader’s inbox. This makes it feel like a private conversation and is a great way to build relationships with your readers.
• If you ever want to promote a book or sell another product or service (like copywriting or editing services), emails have far higher conversion rates than promotional posts on social media or announcements published on your website.
• Many book publishers will want to know how big your email list is before they give you a book deal. Often, they’ll give you a bigger advance the bigger your email list is. If you’re self-publishing, an email list is essential for marketing your book and organizing a book launch team.
But it’s difficult to figure out how to grow your email list.
Courses and seminars that teach email marketing can cost thousands of dollars. So maybe you’ve tried promoting your work online on your own, but you only get a small number of email subscribers or none at all. Or maybe you’re completely overwhelmed and don’t even know how to get started.
When I first started my website, I was in the same boat as you. I didn’t really know how to find my audience online. My email list grew slowly, and sometimes it felt like hardly anyone was reading my work.
Fast forward to today.
After researching many different email list building strategies and consulting with some of the top innovators in the marketing field, I was able to grow my email list from 200 to over 2,000 subscribers in just a year.
Best of all, the strategies I discovered helped me build a loyal tribe of fans (as Seth Godin calls it) who are eager to read my writing. Thank you for being one of them! 🙂
Now, it certainly wasn’t easy to get to this point. I had to figure out which email strategies were the most effective, which ones worked best for writers, and which ones would attract subscribers who would actually be excited to read what I was writing.
That’s why I created this book for you. It’s the book I wish I’d had when I was first getting started.
This book is a compilation of everything I’ve learned after hours of research and attending seminars and coaching worth thousands of dollars. Online marketers charge hundreds of dollars for courses based on this content. I’ve put it all together for you in one comprehensive guide.
In fact, it’s more like a course, than a book. Each of the chapters is laid out as an easy-to-follow lesson. Here are examples of the type of content you’ll find in the book:
- How to Grow Your Email List with Giveaways
- How to Write Compelling Blog Posts Your Readers with Love
As a writer, you have an important message to share with the world.
Maybe you’ve written a book that tells a story that will touch the hearts of your readers. Or maybe you’ve started a blog, and you’re creating content that will add value to people’s lives.
I want to help you grow your email list and reach thousands of people with your words.