Hey there! If you clicked on this page, it probably means you’re new here. Welcome to my writing studio! I’m Nicole Bianchi (you can read more about me here).
I’m on a quest to study the lives of famous writers to discover their secrets for success:
- How to make more time for writing
- How to supercharge productivity
- How to overcome self-doubt
- And much more!
Let’s reach our writing goals together!
First things first, make sure to join the email list to get my free eBook Famous Writers’ Productivity Hacks — plus my weekly blog posts — right in your inbox. You’ll also get an invite to join my private Facebook group for writers. Sign up below.
All the posts!
I’ve curated all of the posts into several helpful lists that you can start with if you’re new. Also, make sure to check out the resources page that’s packed with lots of helpful writing tools.
Why I Started the Blog
One of my first posts on the blog:
How to Improve Your Writing Skills
- 5 Rules for Writing Well: C. S. Lewis’s Letter to a Young Writer
- 8 Rules From Kurt Vonnegut That Will Make You a Better Writer (Infographic)
- 6 Tips From John Steinbeck That Will Help You Complete Your First Book
- 8 Tips from The Memoir Project That Will Make You a Powerful Storyteller
How to Build Your Author Platform & Market Your Work
- How to Build a Powerful Website for Your Writing
- How to Write Compelling Blog Posts That Your Readers Will Love
- How I Grew My Email List From 100 to 1,000 Subscribers in Less Than a Year
- How to Use Medium to Share Your Writing and Grow Your Email List
How to Overcome Self-Doubt & Perfectionism
- The Rilke Test: How to Know if You Have What It Takes to Be a Writer
- William Faulkner on How to Think Like a Successful Writer
- Are You the Greatest Enemy of Your Creative Success?
- Ernest Hemingway on What to Do When You Feel Like Giving Up on Writing
- Why It‘s Okay to Be Afraid: John Steinbeck on Confronting Your Writing Fears
- 5 Reasons Why You Have to Stop Editing Your Writing
How to Make More Time for Writing, Boost Productivity, & Overcome Writer’s Block
- 5 Ways to Find Time to Write When You’re Too Busy
- How to Become a Prolific Writer: Set a Daily Word Count Goal
- How to Supercharge Your Writing Productivity: Anthony Trollope’s Strategy for Writing 45+ Books
- How to Use Benjamin Franklin’s Daily Schedule to Reach Your Writing Goals
- How to Spark Inspiration with a Powerful Writing Ritual
- 5 Famous Authors’ Strategies for Conquering Writer’s Block
- Why I’m Joining NaNoWriMo This Year (And My Top 5 Tips on How to Win)
How to Care for Your Writing Brain & Feed Creativity
- 15 Famous Writers’ Fascinating and Unusual Hobbies
- Want to Become a Better Writer? Go For a Walk
- How to Keep a Writing Notebook: A Peek into the Notebooks of Famous Writers & Thinkers
- 5 Steps to Creating an Inspiring Writing Workspace: A Peek into the Studies of Famous Writers
- 10 Films About Writers When You Need Some Motivation
- How Tea Helps Boost My Focus and Creativity in the Afternoon
- The Top Ten Books I Read in 2016
- Why I Wear Orange Glasses at Night
Let’s keep in touch!
On Twitter, I share articles from around the web about blogging and the writing craft.
On Instagram, I share reviews of the books I’m reading.
On Facebook, I share more quotes and inspiration from famous writers. I’d love for you to come say hi.
You can also check out my videos on YouTube.